Saturday, April 26, 2014

Post Numero Uno! Hi!



Hi, Thank you for stopping by! My name is Stephanie Corchado-C.  I am kind of new to this whole blogging thing.  I am holding a temporary volunteer admin. position over at my sister's blog freeprintablefun.org   but I haven't been at it a whole month yet.  I am not real sure that I have the right words for this, but this is my blog. My blog that I would like to share with you all and I want you to feel at home here, so not to many fancy words, more like friendly chatter...  I am no genius, I hold no degrees (well, I do, but they are more certificates than degrees), I am just a regular woman, with plain thoughts and feelings that I would like to share with you all.  Please feel free to return the favor!  I would love to hear from any and all of you!

This is strictly a "NEGATIVE-JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE", though there are times that we all must vent, I will always try my best to remain respectful and kind, please try likewise within these bloggy walls. :)  I like things family friendly.

A little about what this blog is about..LIFE.  I am a Mom, there will be a lot of family things.  I am a crafts and silly activities lover, there will be crafts and silly activities.  I am (as I am sure you've already read) a part of a mixed cultured family...day-to-day living with that WILL come up!  I love life, and we will celebrate it!  Celebrate with me/us?

Come be a part of our "blog family", join in on life's good, bad, ugly, funny, silly, zany and often weird! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to g+ this site to keep up with me or follow us.  Again, I am very new..I should get better at this with time! ;)



Meet my gang:


((From left))Me(Stephanie), Little Mr. Dinky(my son), and Sr. Marcos(my wonderful marido)

No comments:

Post a Comment