Sunday, September 7, 2014

Feliz Dia De Los Abuelos! Happy Grandparents Day!

Today is September 7, 2014 and it is National Grandparents Day!  Thank you to my grandparents for setting into motion the lives that later come together to make me...and thus to make my own child.

I am the product of a young marriage and a quick divorce not long afterwards, add in step-parents and BAM lots of grandparents for me! I want to thank them all!  For each and everyone of them, oven the ones that passed before I could know them.  For in one way or another they shaped my life.

THANKS GRANDPARENTS!


Hoy en día el 7 de septiembre de 2014 y el que se celebra el Día Nacional de los Abuelos! Gracias a mis abuelos para poner en movimiento la vida que más tarde se unen para hacerme ... y por lo tanto para hacer mi propio hijo. 

Soy el producto de un matrimonio joven y un divorcio rápido, no mucho tiempo después, añadir en padrastros y un montón de BAM de los abuelos para mí! Quiero dar las gracias a todos! Para todos y cada uno de ellos, el horno los que pasaron antes de que pudiera conocerlos. Porque en una forma u otra forma de mi vida. 

ABUELOS GRACIAS!



Here is a link to the Happy Grandparents Day (bilingual) that I had earlier posted...just in case you hadn't gotten around it it yet.  (We all get busy.)

Feliz Dia De Los Abuelos/Happy Grandparents Day Card













(Front of card shown above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment