Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FREE PRINTABLE TEACHER APPRECIATION AWARD RIBBONS

For those of you who may remember be from Free Printable Fun For Everyone this is not a new topic for me.  I have mentioned (over at freepintablefun.org) that the end of the school year is upon us and that we should show some love for the teachers who helped to get us through!

I have created one piece print and cut award ribbons (the one's from the other site were paper crafts and had to be assembled, these are already complete.)  

Below are pictures that you can click on the corresponding links to download a copy to print.  (Though normal printer paper is fine to use, cardstock will be stronger and last longer as a hangable decoration.  As always, stay within your budget, use what you have, the cardstock is merely a suggestion!)













You may be asking why there are two ribbons, one being in Espanol when we live in an English speaking country with English speaking teachers? (Other than the obvious, hence the term "ENGSPANOL" at the top of the page...)  Here is my response, "There are Pre-K - 12th grade teachers all over this great nation who teach predominantly Spanish speaking students every day!  And ESL (English as a Second Language) students (no matter what their ages, and there's age limit that I am aware of)  are in every city that I've ever been to."  So, supply and demand! :)  ...Besides that, there is a "www" in front of my blogs address which leads to to think that anyone one from the whole wide world can be seeing what I put on the "world wide web"...I would like to cater to them as well! ((cheeky grin))

Happy day to you all!  I hope that you will use these printables to thank your teachers, or thank them some other way...but just please do thank them...they work hard for you and yours! :)

--Stephanie C.C.

NOTE: FREEPRINTABLEFUN IS NO LONGER RUNNING PROPERLY.  THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THIS SITE, HOWEVER I AM TRYING SYSTEMATICALLY TO REMOVE ANY LINKS THAT ARE CURRENTLY LEADING THERE.  ANY MENTION OF FREEPRINTABLEFUN(dot)ORG WAS MADE WHEN THE SITE WAS HEALTHY AND MAY AGAIN BE ONE DAY...HOPEFULLY! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment